It’s been a while since I published my last post. Sorry about that.
Today there will be some instructions, on how to make your own DIY ribbon hair tie, made of an elastic and a rectangular scrap of fabric. For text instructions, continue reading below.
- an elastic hair tie (optional in the color of your hair)
- a rectangular scrap of fabric sized approximately 2″ x 1″ (4cm x 2cm)
- a hot glue gun
- needle and thread
- Lay the fabric horizontally on the table in front of you.
- Thread the needle and weave some thread through the middle of the fabric rectangle.
- Gather the fabric and secure the thread ends.
- Take the hot glue gun and glue the ribbon to the elastic.