(There is a Video below, please scroll down.)
- 450 g wheat flour
- 250 cl milk
- 30 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1-2 bags vanilla sugar
- 1 bag baking powder
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Add the 2 sorts of sugar.
- Cut the butter in pieces and add the butter.
- Mix it until it is smooth.
- Make a hole in the mix and pure in the milk.
- Knead it and pour some flour on the table and knead the dough on the table. If you like, you could add some raisins.
- Press the dough flat until it’s about 2 cm thick. Use a little cup or glass to cut out the scones.
- Bake them for 15-20 mins.