Since I didn’t post something since Christmas, it’s really time to publish another DIY tutorial. Mother’s Day is coming up (26th of March) so this how-to will be a DIY Mother’s Day gift idea: How to make a Butterfly hHeart Picture. (If you don’t want to read the tutorial, you can watch the video down below).
- a little butterfly craft punch (I’m using 0.6″) witch can be purchased at Hobbycraft
- some pink and red paper card
- a sheet of white paper card (for the background)
- glue stick
- Punch out butterflies from the red and pink paper card.
- Draw an even heart on the white background paper.
- Crease each butterfly in the middle and glue into the heart. Be careful to cover up the lines of the heart, because you don’t want them to show.
- Add a few final touches.
Be sure to check out the other Mother’s Day tutorials: